E-Learning Lab Rules
- The computer laboratory is for the sole purpose of supporting E-learning-based teaching and learning. Normal classroom rules apply.
- Students may not download or view pornography or any such material which encourages religious, racial, cultural or any other form of intolerance that is in any way deemed offensive by norms of common decency.
- Students may not download games, programs, cell phone ring tones or wallpapers, screensavers or backgrounds onto the OLC computers.
- No games may be played on the computers and no exception to this rule exists.
- No open drinking containers, eating or drinking will be allowed.
- No computer equipment may be unplugged by any normal user. No computer equipment and/or furniture may be moved away from any of the workstations.