Student Representative Council
In addition to the very best in education and training, False Bay TVET College provides its students with the opportunity to be leaders. The members of our Student Representative Council (SRC) make vital contributions to the life of the College and act as true leaders among their peers. Ongoing workshops ensure that these individuals are well equipped to perform their duties, and serving on the SRC allows students to:
- Develop skills in leadership and communication
- Gain an understanding of democratic processes
- Bare responsibility by solving real problems and making real decisions
- Share in decision-making with College management and their fellow students
- The SRC is a governance structure elected annually through a democratic election process which is monitored by the Independent Electoral Body.