The E-learning team delivers strategic support to students and lecturers in all modes of delivery (full-time, part-time and distance learning) at False Bay TVET College.
This support comes in the form of enabling students and lecturers to use electronic technologies in teaching and learning.
A variety of technologies are employed and effectively utilised at all 5 campuses:
- CAMI – Maths and English Reader
- SMART and MIMIO Interactive Whiteboards
- My FBC – A Learner Management System
Learners are able to:
- Access their course materials, including videos and study notes, anytime from anywhere as long as they have internet connectivity.
- Interact with lecturers and fellow students via email and discussion forums on My FBC.
- Receive assistance and guidance from lecturers and tutors on submitting online assessments and assignments.
- Track their own performance and marks through the My FBC grade centre.
You can access My FBC 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, laptop, notebook, tablet or even a smartphone.
Our E-learning team is always available to assist.